The following conditions apply to all purchases made on the website “taranis.capital” and the customer is explicitly requested to read and agree to these conditions prior to the completion of the purchase. If the conditions are not agreed to, the transaction will be cancelled.
DESCRIPTIONS AND IMAGES
All of the product descriptions published in the online catalogue are accurate and updated to the greatest degree possible. The images of each product are as accurate as is possible; nevertheless these may differ in an insignificant way from the product purchased, for example in terms of colour, shape or size. In order to provide a better view of the products offered, some images are enlarged with respect to the original and are therefore not of a 1:1 scale. All weights and measurements may be subject to approximation.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
Orders are considered to have been accepted only after an employee of “taranis.capital” has sent the customer an email confirmation of the order (generally within 24 hours of placing the order) and this has been correctly received by the customer. If the delivery address differs from that of the customer’s residence as provided during the registration phase, and notwithstanding the email confirmation of the order, “taranis.capital” reserves the right to suspend the acceptance of the order until the customer’s residence has been verified through the provision via fax or email of a copy of a suitable form of identification (identity card, credit card, etc.). “taranis.capital” reserves, per its own unquestionable judgement, the right to subordinate the acceptance of orders, notwithstanding the email confirmation of the order at the end of the purchase process, to the customer’s payment of a suitable monetary advance to guarantee the return of merchandise of particularly high value and/or personalized according to specific requests. The amount of such an advance will be agreed upon with the customer.
“taranis.capital” endeavours to send ordered items that are available in the warehouse within the time indicated at the moment of the order and in any case within six working days from the order confirmation. Items that are not immediately available in the warehouse are sent in the shortest time possible and in any case within thirty working days from the order confirmation. The customer will be notified in a timely fashion via email when the shipment is dispatched, and provided with a package tracking code when available.
SHIPPING AND INSURANCE
“taranis.capital” ships to Switzerland and Italy. For reasons tied to the particular nature of the products concerned, “taranis.capital” does not deliver to countries where, per its own unquestionable judgement, the security conditions necessary for the transit and delivery of valuable merchandise are not guaranteed. Customers residing in countries where shipment is not permitted will not be able to proceed with the completion of orders on the website. Shipments are sent via specialized express courier or through insured registered post when regarding jewels of modest value. Once the shipment process has been initiated, the customer will be able to check the geographical location of the package at any time via the special section of “taranis.capital” by entering the tracking number provided at the moment of shipping. The above service is not conducted by “taranis.capital”, therefore it does not guarantee in any way the use nor the correctness of the information provided. The delivery of each shipment requires the signature of a legal adult. The shipping address is that indicated by the customer during the online purchase, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties. In no case whatsoever will shipments be made to post office boxes, mail boxes or similar.
Note: EU Shipments Sales with final destinations within EU territory include the Value Added Tax in effect in Italy and no other burden or tax will be debited to the customer.
“taranis.capital” accepts the following payment options:
Credit cards: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Amex, PostFinance.
No information about the card will ever come into the possession of “taranis.capital” during any phase of the transaction.
RETURNS AND THE RIGHT TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
The client has the right to return merchandise without penalty and without providing a reason within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of any product sold on the website with the sole exception of certified diamonds. In the case of certified diamonds, the right to return merchandise may be exercised within 7 (seven) days from the receipt of the order.
The right to return merchandise is subordinate to the existence of the following conditions:
– The products must not bear any sign of use, abrasions or scratches such as would comprise the possibility of selling said items as “new products”.
– The accompanying card, if present at the moment of delivery, must not be separated or removed from the item.
– The products must be returned in their original packaging. Procedure for the exercise of the right to return merchandise.
In order to proceed with the return of purchased goods the customer must communicate, within 14 days (7 days in the case of certified diamonds) from the receipt of the order, the intention to return the purchase. Such communication can be sent via email addressed to email@example.com . The merchandise subject to return travels at the risk and expense of the customer, who is therefore requested to agree with “taranis.capital” via email on the best choice of means of shipping according to the circumstances and value of the items to be returned.
The cost of shipping paid by the customer for the merchandise is reimbursable only in case of verified error on the part of “taranis.capital” and in no other case. “taranis.capital” reserves the right to refuse returned merchandise that in whole or in part shows signs of damage and/or alteration. “taranis.capital” will refund the amount paid by the customer, excluding the cost of shipping, through the same means used for the payment of the order and within 15 working days from the receipt of the return notification. A refund through payment means other than that of the original payment may be agreed upon according to the case.
“taranis.capital” will therefore inform the customer regarding the acceptance of the return notification and will authorize the customer to send the package containing the merchandise subject to return in meticulous compliance with the following procedure:
– The merchandise subject to return must be carefully placed in the original packaging and so in a padded envelope of appropriate size and material, with all openings sealed with personalized tape or, alternatively, with normal packing tape signed in such a way as to render it unique and not substitutable with any other.
– The envelope must contain the name and address of both recipient and sender (crossed)
– Within the envelope and in any accompanying documentation there absolutely must not be written any words such as emerald, gem, diamonds and/or any similar words that might indicate the contents of the package.
– Merchandise may not be returned that has been personalized for the client by means of engraving or in terms of particular measurement or length or similar.
– The return of diamonds in sealed packaging is not permitted if the packaging has been opened and/or tampered with (for example: blister-sealed certified diamonds).
– The insurance costs and those relative to the transport of the object subject to return are the full responsibility of the customer. If the customer omits to insure the object subject to return during transport, the customer is solely responsible in case of said object’s loss or theft.
– For objects of especially high value the customer is bound to agree directly with “taranis.capital” regarding the sending of a trusted courier who will collect the merchandise subject to return. In such case, the costs for insurance and transport remain the responsibility of the customer.
– “taranis.capital” is not liable for any loss, theft or damage of returned merchandise.
All gems purchased are sent in prearranged packaging without any added cost. Packaging different from that prearranged is optional and has an added cost to be agreed upon via email. Packaging may vary in form or colour with respect to that shown online, which may be considered purely illustrative. Certified diamonds are sent in blister seal packaging provided by the producer and inserted in the envelope containing the original certificate. Every shipment is packaged with a highly resistant padded envelope sealed with a warranty sticker.
CARATS, SHAPES AND COLORS OF PRECIOUS STONES
Some characteristics of gemstones that are for sale such as carats, shape and colour are to be considered as indicative and can be subject to variations of little importance in terms of increase or reduction with respect to that indicated in the respective information chart of the products, in such a way that does not cause significant modifications in overall value nor to the aspect of the item. If said variations are such as to increase the overall value of the jewel, no adjustment in cost will be requested from the customer.